- Personal eyewear and lens consultation by Florida licensed opticians
- Complete eye exams by skilled board-certified optometrists
- Leading designer frames and fashion eyewear – all hand-selected for you
- Wide selection of sunglasses for your Florida outdoor lifestyle
- Large selection of youth frames and sports frames for the whole family
- Advanced lens fitting, including progressive, transition and polarized
- Latest in contact lens comfort and technology
- Custom tooling and eyeglass repair
Hillmoor Optical News & Information
Click on the image or the read more button for the rest of the article.
Halloween is time of fun and creativity, and decorative contact lenses have become increasingly popular over recent years, but they are NOT over-the-counter cosmetic accessories, and they are NOT one size fits all. NEVER...read more
Create a new look indoors and out with wild colors and magic mirrors! You are probably familiar with the popular Transitions eyeglass lenses that quickly adjust from clear to dark based on light conditions. You may even own a pair. Well, this innovative lens...read more
One of the most popular sunglass styles in history, the Ray-ban Wayfarer has been imitated by a great many brands and labels, but for those who appreciate the look of truly iconic and classic sunglasses that stand the test of time, there’s nothing like the Original...read more
By Dr. Benjamin Weiss, Independent Board Certified Optometrist, Hillmoor Optical, Port St. Lucie Learning, reading, and the ability for children to concentrate in school are directly related to good vision. Many concerns that appear to be learning disabilities or...read more
Brands We Carry
We’re here to help.
8958 U.S. 1, Port St Lucie, Florida 34952
Hillmoor Optical is committed to providing the finest quality eyewear and eye care to the residents of St. Lucie County and Martin County and the Treasure Coast, including the cities of Port St. Lucie, Stuart, St. Lucie West, Tradition, Fort Pierce, Jensen Beach and Palm City. We are committed to providing superior optical products and vision care, including prescription eyeglasses, sunglasses, eyeglass and sunglass frames, progressive lenses, Transitions lenses, bi-focal lenses, polarized lenses, contact lenses, eyeglass repair and complete eye exams and contact lens fitting at affordable prices. We have a licensed optician and board certified optometrist on site daily at our local family owned business.